A J's Service Marine, Inc. Our Services
What we do!
If you own a boat with a gasoline marine engine, whether it is a straight inboard or has a stern drive, we service all your mechanical and electrical needs.
- Regular Maintenance -- Oil, Oil Filter, Fuel Filter, Steering Systems, Battery Service
- Electrical Systems -- Troubleshoot and Repair on All 12-volt Components such as Starters. Alternators, Tilt/trim Motors, Wiring Harness, Ignition System, Lights, Bilge Pump Systems
- Complete Outdrive Service -- Gear Oil and Water Pump Changes to Complete Rebuilds
- Inboard Transmission Service -- Minor Service to Complete Overhaul on Velvet Drive, Borg-Warner, and More
- Drive Shaft Service -- Prop Shafts, Props, Struts, Cutlass Bearing, Gimbal Bearing, Serviced or Replaced
- Complete Engine Service -- Each Rebuilt Engine is Carefully Reassembled with High Quality Parts and Torqued to Factory Specs
- Carburetor Service -- High Quality parts go into Every Carb we Rebuild and Exact Replacements or Upgrades are Available when a Rebuild is not Practical Because of Damage or Corrosion
- Cosmetic Hardware Service -- Bent Handrails, Corroded Cleats, Damaged Antenna Mounts, Other External Hardware Replaced
- Fuel Tank Service -- Leaking or Questionable Fuel Tanks Replaced
What don't we do? We do not work on outboards, do fibreglass repairs, service light plants, or do canvas work. Electronics such as radios, lorans, GPS, are replaced as a customer service, but we do not repair them. That is the bad news. The good news is that we have a number of reliable local businesses who handle these jobs and we can recommend them without reservation.
Back to A J's Marine Home
A J's Service Marine
Al & Debbie Robicheaux
330 Mountain Drive
Destin FL 32541
E-Mail A J's Service Marine